Tips for Making your Violin Journey a Success
The Reason for this Blog
Welcome to my Blog.
Check out my About Me tab, to review my background.
I created this blog as through my years of playing and teaching students of all ages, I have enjoyed seeing students progress and learn quickly when using the correct methods to learn violin. Focusing on key elements of learning the violin to include left hand technique, bowing, musical phrasing, music theory, practice techniques, reading music, ear training as well as selecting fun appropriate music and music games, will make the musical journey fun and rewarding.
This blog will discuss music, methods, music theory and practicing techniques for all different levels of violinist, whether you are beginning or an advanced player.
All info is intended for parents of children learning the violin or adult students.
How To Succeed at Violin
To succeed at Violin, there are many factors that contribute to success and enjoyment.
- After selecting an appropriate violin, bow and case, make sure you have good supplies to include violin rosin, shoulder pad, music stand.
- Set a Practice Schedule and create a Practice Chart
- Have instrument out and easy to grab and play!
- Designate an area as your practice and playing area
- Select appropriate music to study
The above list are some of the topics I will be discussing in this blog.
Copyright ©️ 2022 Virtual Violins
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.